The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
https://discover.gotoaisle.com/offers/cmqf93cjk00011igd98q4bt86
Source Reddit
Make sure they credit you for 2. I only got credit for one.
This drink isn't San Diego, yet, but thanks for the heads up.
I was curious about the Hummingbirds cash back program. I looked into it and they want your debit card infromation.
Denise, I have heard about Hummingbird but like you, I'm not interested in giving a company my debit card info bc hackers hack these companies and steal our info. I use a credit card exclusively for online use.
The app wouldn't let me add the Nacho Fries to my order and I suspect that each Taco Bell restaurant will have control over this because...
Make sure they credit you for 2. I only got credit for one.
ReplyDeleteThis drink isn't San Diego, yet, but thanks for the heads up.
DeleteI was curious about the Hummingbirds cash back program. I looked into it and they want your debit card infromation.
ReplyDeleteDenise, I have heard about Hummingbird but like you, I'm not interested in giving a company my debit card info bc hackers hack these companies and steal our info. I use a credit card exclusively for online use.
Delete