I found the points conversion chart on their website, befrugal.com. I have 25,390 points but according to the conversion chart shown above, the most that I can redeem is 20,000 points for $21.50.
Oh nooooooo!!!! Yes, there's always next time! It's commuter traffic time now all the local streets and freeways are a parking lot. The bacon will be gone by the time 7 pm comes around. The 3 Ralphs near me, all the homes that surround those stores, the people in that area can quickly walk across the street for free bacon!🤣
I knew I should have waited because Befrugal has the bacon again. Oh well next time.
ReplyDeleteOh nooooooo!!!! Yes, there's always next time! It's commuter traffic time now all the local streets and freeways are a parking lot. The bacon will be gone by the time 7 pm comes around. The 3 Ralphs near me, all the homes that surround those stores, the people in that area can quickly walk across the street for free bacon!🤣
DeleteDenise, thanks for the heads up!
Delete