Did you look at your Fancy Feast Gems Receipt?🧾

 


This morning, I scanned my Vons Fancy Feast Gems receipt for the $1 Fancy Feast Gems Swagbucks offer and it into the 3 day pending review but I suspect that the receipt will be approved by the end of the day but it may take until tomorrow since today is a federal holiday.

Something told me to take a closer look at the receipt because I think it's the first time that Swagbucks has put my receipt into pending for the Fancy Feast but anyways, not only did I get the cat food for free but I also got a dollar of overage which got absorbed by other things in my transaction as shown in the picture above...check your receipt because the cat food is a $1.50 Money Maker!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Depot Deal (YMMV)

  Tammy left the comment on Sunday and I don't have the Fetch offer but you may have the Fetch. The picture shown above is the cheap Com...