Target: STEM, Repurpose cups & Glade Only $0.30

 







savingwithsav on IG posted the Target show above and she says the following:

BREAKDOWN:
•Buy 2 Stem light traps @ $14.99
•Buy 2 Repurpose cups @ $7.99 ($9.49 ea in San Diego)
•Buy 2 Glade @ $2.29
=$50.54

-$10 DQs
-$1.28 5% Circle Card
=$39.26 OOP

EARN BACK:
-$15 Gift Card wys $50+ on Household Items
-(2) $1.50  Ibotta
-$10 Checkout 51 OR Swagbucks (choose 1)
-$7.99 Aisle - Text "Offer" to 1-812-414-6118
-$1.50 Aisle bonus* (Select accounts got a $1.50 bonus for every offer they redeem in May! To check if you got it, check your texts from phone number in photos)

⭐️FINAL COST $1.77 FOR ALL OR LESS THAN $0.30 PER ITEM⭐️
-
I have never personally had issues with CH 51 or SB credited for a MFR offer (stem offer) when I purchased TWO items & only used Target DQ on 1! I always get comments of people having issues… and I have no idea why :(( Just keep this in mind when doing this deal


No comments:

Post a Comment

San Diego Weather Update

   First of all, if you don't have the Brave app just download it and you should avoid seeing the ads on Youtube. The YouTuber, Chad Cri...