Ralphs/Kroger: There's something weird with the Phillsbury



 I just checked my Ralphs Cash Back and of course, I noticed I only had one $1 in my account for the purchase of the two Pillsbury but I should have gotten two $1.  I don't know if it's because I bought two different Pillsbury items - Cinnamon Rolls and Flaky Biscuits? I actually paused in the store and thought to myself "should I buy two of the same or can I buy two different?" ultimately, because I saw the list of participating items, I thought that it was okay to buy two different Pillsbury items.

I wanted to give you all a heads up. The first Pillsbury offer expired on 2/14.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....did you purchase four items? If so, they both should have worked. It's the same coupon, just one expires exactly one month later.

    ReplyDelete

$20 off The Movie "The Beast" with Samuel L Jackson

  Make sure you're signed into your Fandango account (free) https://www.fandangomovietickets.com/TheBeastFreeTickets/?fbclid=IwdGRjcAUyc...