$1.50 Chips Ahoy Hot Cocoa Ibotta Offer

 


There's a new $1.50 Chips Ahoy Hot Cocoa Ibotta offer, limit 5, and when I went looking online for the cookies, I only found the cookies at Vons, Albertsons and surprisingly at CVS.  CVS has the Chips Ahoy Hot Cocoa on regular price of $6.29 but I already know that there are some CVSers out there with expiring Extra Bucks and a percentage off coupon that can make the cookies work for them!

I just googled "Chips Ahoy Hot Cocoa" to quickly find which stores had the cookies.

I did the FREE+MM Clairol deal, this week because I had received a FREE $4 Extra Bucks and I still had the $3 Extra Bucks from the Afrin deal. Not only did I get back a $5 Extra Bucks from the Clairol but there was also a $1 off your Next Purchase Extra Bucks!  Plus, this morning, CVS sent me a 30% off coupon...Thank you, CVS!

Therefore, I will be grabbing these cookies!🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

SoCal drink lots of water today

  If you live in Southern California and you are going to be out and about today, make sure that you are drinking lots of water! It's 9:...