{UPDATE} Ralphs/Kroger: FREE+MM Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster


 

UPDATE: Ralphs has on clearance for $5.99 😞

savingwithsav on IG posted the deal shown above and she says the following:

FREE + $2.50 MONEY MAKER ARM AND HAMMER SCENT BEADS AT KROGER AFFILIATES!
-
KROGER DOES NOT SEEM TO INCLUDED… BUT MY AFFILIATE IS!
-
Kroger and affiliates have been marking down their laundry products… And I noticed that in the app these Arm & Hammer sent beads were $1.50 at ALL MY LOCAL STORES👀
-
I went instore and it was UNMARKED, but rang up $1.50!
-
Clearance pricing and availability WILL vary, but doesn’t hurt to check your store!

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone actually tried this in California??? My app says $6.49 and not even a 25 cent digital or any CB. Full retail price! 😠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My plans was to get over to Ralphs today but I didn't make it. I'll go over there tomorrow.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts