{UPDATE} Ralphs/Kroger: FREE+MM Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster


 

UPDATE: Ralphs has on clearance for $5.99 😞

savingwithsav on IG posted the deal shown above and she says the following:

FREE + $2.50 MONEY MAKER ARM AND HAMMER SCENT BEADS AT KROGER AFFILIATES!
-
KROGER DOES NOT SEEM TO INCLUDED… BUT MY AFFILIATE IS!
-
Kroger and affiliates have been marking down their laundry products… And I noticed that in the app these Arm & Hammer sent beads were $1.50 at ALL MY LOCAL STORES👀
-
I went instore and it was UNMARKED, but rang up $1.50!
-
Clearance pricing and availability WILL vary, but doesn’t hurt to check your store!

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone actually tried this in California??? My app says $6.49 and not even a 25 cent digital or any CB. Full retail price! 😠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My plans was to get over to Ralphs today but I didn't make it. I'll go over there tomorrow.

      Delete

The Spammers are Back!

  Typically, the deals are slower during the summertime because people are enjoying life with their family, as the kids are out of school or...