Pavilions: FREE Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats

 


I almost forgot to post Growly's comment::

I got a free "One Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats" coupon as well, which is sold at only Pavilions for $6.99 here!

I know that there is now a Pavilions in La Jolla and I can change my zip code to 92037 and see the coupons, etc. but I'm not seeing the freebie so San Diego county maybe excluded from these unique Pavilions only freebies. La Jolla is a neighborhood within the city of San Diego just like North Park, Golden Hills, Gas Lamp, East Village and Barrio Logan.

Thanks, Growly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pavilions: FREE Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats

  I almost forgot to post Growly's comment:: I got a free "One Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats" coupon as well, whi...

Popular Posts