Plotting and Planning!!!

 

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 
 
Can you believe that it's already August and advertisers and influencers are already talking about fall clothing and foods??? Ummmm, where are the ketchup sales?  Like we ran out of ketchup and I had to grab ketchup at the Walmart.  Typically, ketchup is super cheap during the warm weather months of June, July and August but not this year, I think the lowest I've seen the price of ketchup is about $3.98. It used to be they'd sell ketchup for $0.99 to get you into the store but I guess not anymore?

Last week, when I grabbed the Evolution Sodas at Ralphs, I didn't catch that they didn't ring up at the BOGO pricing until I got home and I actually looked at my receipt.  Of course, I could have gone back to Ralphs to get a price adjustment but instead I got online and I used the Chat feature for Customer Service and it was faster than usual because when I said I wanted a price adjustment because the products didn't ring up at the correct price. The Chat asked me which items with hyperlinks and I clicked on them and then asked me how much I wanted back but for me to round up to nearest dollar, I typed $6 and they added $6 credit to my Ralphs account without me having to leave my home and it took about 4 minutes of my time.

Always, contact Kroger Customer Service if the digital coupon doesn't applies or the price isn't right or there's a problem with your Cash Back and they will fix it for you. I personally recommend that you use the Chat feature rather than speak to a live person.

There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging

2 comments:

  1. Uh, shouldn't we be playing the Albertsons Fresh Pass game by now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not coming back this year bc of the possible Kroger merger. I think this is the first year that I can recall that we haven't had any type of games - no Monopoly, no nothing.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts