Really, Ibotta? Get Back $50 when you redeem 150????

 


Ibotta must really think that I am "Boo-Boo, the Clown" if they think that I would be interested in redeeming 150 offers to get back $50?  It's the time, effort and the expense that you have lay out before you even get the $50!  This is part of the reason that I don't really like doing Social Nature is because I have to outlay money for the product and provide a free review.  For me (and I am not telling you how to spend your time) my time is way more valuable than giving away a free review...and that's why you don't see me posting a lot Social Nature offers. I probably could write a book about this sort of thing but I'm not trying to kill you off.🀣

We have been struggling, all summer long, to get through the $3/6 and the $5/10 offers and I'm going to be truthful, I let those offers expire, if I couldn't make it, make sense.  

Keep in mind that we are not a family of 5 with kids home for the summer trying to feed while they eat all day.  I can be pickier with the deals that I select to do but those with larger families got to bring home the food.

However, I still say to only do deals that make sense and if you happen knock out an Ibotta Bonus then it all worked out as it should.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. I got the same bonus offer. Gee whiz anyway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really miss the "old days" of the $10/30 bonuses!🀣

      Delete
  2. Nick to the rescue! πŸ₯

    Here’s a great deal which will help - so… only 149 offers left to go! 🀣

    Check your Sprouts digitals for Fresh Press Farms. And then check the price on the Extra Virgin Sunflower Oil.

    YOWZA!!! 🀩

    And now check Ibotta.

    πŸ₯³ 🍺 πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯‚ πŸ’°

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts