Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!!

Weird, that I've had a bloody nose, this morning.  It's the second time within a month or two that I've had a bloody nose.  It's the second time, in my adult life, that I've ever had a bloody nose but I have an appointment with my doctor scheduled for next week so I'll ask her about it.

Thankfully, my Kroger account it back to normal!!!! Yesterday, I didn't put two and two together when it was being reported that there was an around the world IT Glitch and it just did occur to me that the glitch was impacting my ability to access the Kroger digital coupons since my problems had begun the night before.

Yesterday, when I realized that there was something going on with kroger.com, I went into my Ralphs account and requested to withdraw my Cash Back and my account went to zero...but an odd thing happened in that the exact same money reappeared in my account and I requested to withdraw the money a second time.  A few hours later, I checked my PayPal account and they had sent me the Cash Back money twice to my PayPal.  

What's fascinating about the Cash Back money is that normally once I hit the $20 minimum threshold, I request my money right away but for some reason I didn't do it and the money had accumulated to nearly $50.  ANOTHER datapoint is that on my second account, I had under the $20 threshold but their system let me request and PayPal the money even though it was under $20.

There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging

2 comments:

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts