Money Matters

 


First things first, it's the first day of the August which means that to go your rebate apps and requests your funds!!!!

One of the best things about couponing is that you get to try products that you wouldn't ordinarily pick up and this was the case with the Kit Kat Cones but we absolutely loved the Kit Kat Cones. As soon as I got the boxes home from Walgreens, Mr. Man and I opened, the box and tried them out and we found that we loved the Kit Kat cones and I was so excited to have my son come over to try them and he was hesitant to try taste them but he loved them, too!  I actually found a second Walgreens that had more Kit Kat Cones and I grab two more boxes.

I started the month of July super excited because back in February 2024, I had bought my middle brother, Johnny, Adidas running shoes to go with the Adidas track suit that I had given him for Christmas.  My brother doesn't really buy himself anything and if he does buy himself something, it's most likely going to be from Walmart. He's more than generous in the gift giving department and I wanted to show him that we appreciate him.

Although, July was slower than usual month, as people are traveling during the summer, I received $80.55 from Ibotta, $50 Target gift cards from Shopkick, $87.98 PayPal from RCB, $22.50 PayPal from CO51 and $25 Amazon from Swagbucks and $40.40 Venmo from BrandClub!

Below are my favorite deals for the month of July:

$7.01 MM STEM Fly Trap & Kraft Mac & Cheese

$2.80 MM Nature Valley Lunchbox

$0.65 MM Buddig Deli Thin Lunchmeat

FREE Talenti Minis

$3 MM Kraft Plant Based Mac & Cheese

$1 MM Kit Kat Cones

$9.40 MM Knorr Cups

8 comments:

  1. Here’s a nice start to the month: buy 5 Yoplait protein yogurts at VONS. Do a bit of homework, they’ll all be free. NOTE: You only “have to” buy 3, we just happen to like the product. Don’t forget Fetch, it adds to your GM totals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine aren't ringing up online free and I have both coupons and $2 zip advantage added

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price can vary by area. What is the sale price at your store? They’re 39 cents each in the LA area, and after a $1/3 digital and a $1/3 Ibotta they’re free for anyone in this specific region. Didn’t get any zips this week and they’re not required for this deal.

    Better luck! 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a $0.50/5 digital on my end, but still a great deal.

      Delete
    2. Growly, I looked under "Dairy" and it brought up the $1/3 Yoplait.😁

      Delete
  4. Social Nature has a free offer for the Harken Sweets Chocolatey Candy Bar and Ibotta has a $0.30 offer, making it a $0.30 moneymaker. The Fresh Press Farms Extra Virgin Sunflower Oil is on sale at Sprouts for $4.99 and there is a $4 coupon on the Sprouts app. Ibotta has a $3 offer for the oil making it a $2.01 moneymaker.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts