{RESOLVED} Trouble Ticket for the Knorr Cups 🤣

 


UPDATE: I have been credited 11,470 ($11.47) from Fetch Rewards and $5.40 from SK.  I paid $7.47 after using my $3 catalina.  I received the extra $1 based on the picture above, although, the pictured offer excludes the cups.  This was a $9.40 Money Maker!!!!!!

The Ralph's that I visited had very limited stock on their shelves and I purchased 3 Knorr Pasta Cups in Teriyaki.  The Fetch software tried to give me correct for just 1,000 points, I did try to correct the receipt by scanning the product bar code but that didn't work, therefore, I had to submit a Trouble Ticket to Customer Service as I was missing 10, 470 Fetch points.

It is so darn humid outside and the stores are being a bit chintzy about running the air conditioner!🤣

Submit your Trouble Ticket right away because the longer you wait, the longer it is until you get your points.

4 comments:

  1. You’re not the only one with issues!

    Got home early, and even though it’s hot Wifey says “Let’s go get those 3 Knorr cups out of the way, we can also get the free Pure Leaf tea and Free Zico”.

    Well… the ZICO is the only one that processed properly. Fetch only paid us for one Knorr (the fajita flavor), so I used the Starbucks pickup counter at the store as my personal desk to submit a trouble ticket.

    Pure Leaf never responded to my text. So that one will be placed in its own pending holding jail in the kitchen until it’s either paid or returned.

    I did hear some interesting news at a Pavilions. Kroger isn’t converting that particular store. And a manager told me someone called C&S (if I heard right) is picking them up. I asked “Who’s that???” and he said it’s Piggly Wiggly. What on Earth are they doing all the way out here in California? Haven’t seen those since I lived in Atlanta decades ago before I even met Wifey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all get's resolve quickly for you! Believe it or not, I just got paid for the Pureleaf.

    WHATTTTTT?!?! Piggly Wiggly is coming to California???? Nick, the most interesting conversations can be had a the grocery store while waiting in line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the comments, Growly, left some additional info about how he got paid - https://theaccidentalsaverinsandiego.blogspot.com/2024/07/pureleaf-tea-rebate-contact-info.html#comment-form

      Delete
  3. I bought the three Knorr cups at Food 4 Less. One didn't get recognized by Fetch, so I had to scan it to prove it.

    Fetch credited me correctly just now.

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts