Walgreens: FREE+MM Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones🏃🏽‍♀️🔥


 

savingwithsav on Instagram posted this Walgreens Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones deal and she says the following:

FREE + $1 MONEY MAKER WITH THE SWAGBUCKS REBATE!
-
I did not include the Swagbucks rebate in my breakdown as it does not include the 4 count packs in description. I have had THREE followers msg me saying they tried submitting to Swagbucks AND IT WORKED FOR THEM👀
-
Since Swagbucks does NOT list the 4 pack in the description, it may not work for everyone or it may STOP working at anytime… That being said try at your own risk!!!❤️
-
Let us know in the comments if you try this deal & Swagbucks works for you! I won’t be able to try til tomorrow!
-
CH 51 = CHECKOUT 51 

Everybody in the comments that I read says it works...but of course...YMMV

Also, if you can only find two boxes, at the store, it's still FREE + MM!


3 comments:

  1. I live in a super high couponer neighborhood so when I see these kind of deals I run! I didn't see this post until tonight since I know today is usually your day off from blogging (thank you for posting on your day off!) I ran out at 8:30pm but I didn't make it in time. Only 2 left which I grabbed but so thankful for the 2 free. Deal worked for me. My area is also has some of the most expensive prices (likely due to high crime) so it was $5.99/box. Still free!
    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I am glad that you found two boxes and they are $5.99 in San Diego! 🤣 It has been humid & overcast in the coastal areas of San Diego so we need these cool treats.

      Delete
  2. I would like to offer the following comment based on many experiences.

    Swagbucks is notorious for glitches, even when you follow all the rules. Many times I’ve had the wrong number of items credited which can result in a delay of days.

    You always have the right return items you no longer want if a deal falls through. But This specific deal has issues: if you return a frozen item the store does not know how the handled the merchandise once it left the store. And because frozen food must not thaw or it becomes unsafe they have to “spoil” the returned items, meaning they discard it.

    The store takes a loss in that scenario, and they obviously don’t like it.

    Managers have a keen memory of faces and customers. And although I’d love to do this deal I don’t want to waste good will on a return like this. By “good will” I’m referring to other situations when a manager has discretion and shows consideration to a loyal customer. For example, a Walgreens manager who knows me was once processing a glitchy mobile order. The receipt didn’t print properly, and I needed it for Ibotta and other cash back.

    Know what he did? He awarded me $10 in points right on the spot.

    So, for that reason, I suggest NOT pursuing this offer unless you seriously heed Ms. B’s warning that it may not work AND you’re satisfied without the SB component of the payout. Wifey agrees with me: it’s just NOT worth the risk!

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts