Fetch: Buy 2 Knorr Rice or Pasta Cup get 2,500 Offer

 



There is a new Buy 2 Knorr Rice or Pasta Cup get 2,500 ($2.50) offer and Ralphs has them on sale for $2.50 and there is a $2/2 digital coupon.

Buy 2 Buy 2 Knorr Rice or Pasta Cup $5
Use -$2/2 Digital Coupon

Total after coupon used = $3

Submit for $2.50/2 Fetch

Final Price: $0.50 or $0.25 each


It appears that Vons/Albertsons does not have the Knorr cups on sale but I don't know because I think their website is down as I am getting error messages on their dot com and on their app.  It's too early in the morning for all this drama on their websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts