People wants you to do well BUT not to BE BETTER than them

I am one of those people that have always had big dreams. I always knew that I would get my college degrees, I always knew that I would go to Hawaii, I always knew that I'd own a home, I always knew that I'd find the perfect man for me, I always knew these things but let me tell you that it not until recently that I realized I had friends who did not expect me to achieve my dreams. A few weeks ago, I saw an old friend coming out of Kaiser and walking towards the parking lot. She was actually quite a ways away but I recognized her walk and mannerisms and she saw me but she kept walking. 

We were great friends when we were on the same level. We were great friends when I was driving my old, old Honda Civic and North Park was considered the hood. However, once I did get my degrees and I started making more and more money, she disappeared from my life because she stopped returning my calls, my texts.

People will continue to come and go from your life but keep dreaming big because you do have a purpose. Do not let small minded people stop you from becoming who you are meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts