It's going to be 105 Degrees in Sacramento today😩

 


As most of you know that I live in San Diego, California which is Southern California and the rest of my family, lives in Sacramento, which is Northern California and it's about an 8 hour drive, on a good day, from San Diego to Sacramento.

Last night, when my brother texted that it was 81 degrees at 10:50 pm (it was 61 degrees in San Diego), I already knew that the temps there must had been overwhelming during the day.

I look at the forecast for Sacramento and the temperature is supposed to reach 105 degrees! Global warming is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👀 Kroger Ad 📰 EARLY Preview 10/2-10/8

  Kroger Krazy has posted the early preview of the Kroger Weekly ad for  10/2-10/8   The Buy 5 or more, Save $1 each Kroger Mega Sale will c...

Popular Posts