FREE $5 from Shopkick Code (YMMV)🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽🔥

 


savingwithsav on Instagram posted about the $5 Shopkick bonus using code SWS (select accounts).


I happened to be in the Walmart parking lot when I checked Instagram and entered the code and it worked for me! I scanned one item, in Walmart, and I got the $5!!! I'm thinking that scanning the Blue Bunny Twists, yesterday, at Vons may have counted towards the scans but I'm guessing.

To enter the code, do the following:

1. Open the Shopkick app and click the Profile picture in the upper left corner.

2. Click "Have a code?" and enter code SWS.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you- this was perfect timing as I was in the CVS parking lot about to head in when I saw it. Immediately scanned 4 items and got $5.
    On a separate note, Crest Gum Detoxify and Crest 3D White are on sale for $8.99 each. Clip $6/30DQ, BOTH Crest 3D $5/2 and $4/1 and also BOTH Crest Gum $5/2 and $4/1. All five DQs come off. Total is $11.96.
    Get back $10ECB plus submit to Ibotta for $2. Makes it all free for very premium Toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had went to Walmart to just get a non-stick frying pan.🤣 I am so glad that you got the $5! Thanks for the Crest deal at CVS...and don't forget to submit your receipt P&G Good Everyday loyal program - https://www.pggoodeveryday.com

      Delete

Alexa will soon be winding down

  This is a reminder that Alexa will begin winding down on July 10th and you'll be able to continue redeeming offers until October 10, 2...

Popular Posts