The Blue Bunny Ice Cream is FREE after Brand Club Surveys๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ”ฅ


 We are living our best life as Couponers! When I woke up, this morning, I wasn't expecting FREE Blue Bunny ice cream on my Bingo Card today but low and behold, we've got ourselves FREE ice cream especially if you also picked the FREE + $2.36 Money Maker Toasted Flatbread Crackers!!!  I am happy to have found 5 of the 7 flavors of the ice cream. 

If you couldn't find the crackers, once you scan your receipt for the Brand Club, I am absolutely certain that high value Blue Bunny surveys will be pop up which will make the ice cream a money maker.


I was credited with the 3,750 ($15) within 10 minutes of submitting my receipt to Shopkicks.




If you don't have the Shopkick app, use my referral code CARD110059 and you and I will get 250 ($1) Kicks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts