Ralphs/Kroger: Simple Truth Organic Blueberries Only $0.99 using Points Rewards Plus

 


As some of you may know, I almost died in November 2022 due to a horrible allergic reaction to a high blood pressure medication and the doctors had to put me into a coma to save my life.   I believe that some of things that helped saved me is my walking for exercise, my home smoothies, home Matcha Teas, eating oatmeal with blueberries and probably cooking and eating 99% of my meals at home!

One of the reasons that I add the produce to the Comparison Shop posts is because I want to ensure everyone has access to affordable fresh fruits and vegetables.  It used to be that a bag of chips cost less than a pint of blueberries but guess what...we've even out the playing field!

I am thankful and appreciative of everyone that takes the time to leave a comment letting us know the cheapest on produce.


A reader, Nick, says the following:

Ralph’s (zip code 92104) has the 18 ounce ORGANIC blueberries on sale for $3.99 this week which in itself is an excellent price. If you use the $3 digital then 99 cents is an absolute steal.

You have the option for the same price of a much smaller size (6 Oz.) blackberries if that’s your preference. My only comment is to examine those very carefully because they tend to develop mold very quickly, especially in the warmer months.

Thanks, Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts