Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HI, CHERYL!!!! 

I can hardly believe that our friend, Nick, is back!!!!!!!  We have missed him dearly. Welcome back, Nick! 

My mom's Mother's Day gift and card will be arriving late due my lack of planning. Every year, I say to myself that I'm going to get my mom her Mother's Day gift to her at the very beginning of the month but some how, I am always last minute.  She gets her card on Monday and the gift arrives on Wednesday.  I've gone into my digital calendar and on Monday, May 5, 2025, I created a "Send mom's Mother's Day gift." because Mother's Day is on May 11, 2025!

Also, my dad's oldest sibling, Aunt Panchitta, will be 100 years old in December so I've created a calendar reminder to send her a gift for her special birthday. This is her first year needing assistance due to old age but her mind is still sharp as a tack. My dad was child #10 and his sister Ruth is child #11.  Make time for your family and your extended family.

I spent two days getting the 1,200 ($4.80) Kicks for the Wasa crackers but well worth my efforts.  I'm still trying to figure out how the Amigos knows that it's me when I submit a receipt especially since I'm using different email addies.  It could be my IP address?  

Anyways, speaking of the Wasa crackers and Nick reminded me about the General Mills Fully Load Cereals, as well as, the Knorr Rice Cups to consider donating them the US Postal Service Stamp Out Hunger annual food drive on Saturday (5/11). Take your donation to your local post office for drop off.  

If you are in the city of San Diego, I usually donate my excess food to Bridge of Hope, 3406 Fairmount Ave, San Diego, CA 92105 and they accept food donations on Tuesdays and Wednesday 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.

I got rid of the last of my Knorr Rice Cups about a month ago to Bridge of Hope!

I am so enjoying not having an Ibotta bonus to deal with, I love having the free time especially since there aren't a lot of Ibotta deals to be had.

There will not be a coupon insert in the newspapers on Sunday because it's Mother's Day!

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post about your family. Thank you for sharing. Best regards from Melissa and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family is everything and I'm glad that you enjoyed the post!

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts