No, I didn't get an Ibotta Bonus🤣

 


This morning, I did check to see if I had gotten a Monday morning Ibotta bonus but I did not and I am not one bit worried about it because the money kept coming my way through other means, i.e.,  settlements, money makers through other rebate apps, money makers through IB (remember the $5 MM glitch on the GoMacros Bars?) and of course, out of nowhere my brother lets me know that the State of California owes me money for Unclaimed Property.  Of course, then my other brother sent me $1,500 to "help" me buy a computer so I can continue helping people on my blog.

Take the time to reflect, plot and plan and enjoy spending time with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Weekly Digital Deals + More

    DQ = Digital Coupon  SB =  Swagbucks app CO51 = Checkout 51 app IB  =   Ibotta RCB   =   Ralphs Cash Back *Two Good Smoothies $0.89 x ...

Popular Posts