When are you eligible to submit for the Rockstar Rebate?

 



A reader, Nick, says the following:

Rockstar has been great in texting us (or me, at least) when their $5 rebate is available again. I think the “every other week” is calculated from when you are finally paid and NOT when you submit. Store digital offers don’t disqualify you, so this is a wonderful moneymaker which we can continue enjoy for months to come.

Good information from Nick regarding the Buy 2 Rockstar Drinks get back $5 Rebate!

I grab 2 Rockstar each and every time that I'm eligible because not only are they a Money Maker, I can share them with my family, the neighbors, the maintenance people and the people at the traffic lights that collect change.

Thanks, Nick!


2 comments:

  1. I rarely drink a can of Rockstar all at once for two reasons: I don’t need that much caffeine, and I’m rarely that thirsty to consume 16 ounces of anything at one time.

    So, I recommend pouring the can into a resealable glass bottle ( a kombucha bottle is perfect). Then you can enjoy your Rockstar as needed. It even keeps its fizz a couple of days if you only want a swig here and a swig there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Man and I do not drink energy drinks but my son and my youngest brother do drink them...and our building maintenance folks seem to love them.

      Delete

Alexa will soon be winding down

  This is a reminder that Alexa will begin winding down on July 10th and you'll be able to continue redeeming offers until October 10, 2...

Popular Posts