I didn't get an Ibotta Weekend Bonus

 


OMG, late yesterday afternoon, I had a nosebleed and I haven't had a nosebleed since I was a little kid.  I have no clue what caused the bleed because I was in the middle of cooking dinner when it happened. It took about 20 minutes for the bleeding to stop and soon afterwards, I came down with a headache. Weird.

Anyways, this morning, I checked the Ibotta app to see if I had a Weekend Bonus and I did not. I then checked to see when was the last time that I had the Weekend bonus and it was 4/25/24...so, a little less than three weeks ago.


I also checked when was the last time that I completed a Midweek Bonus and that was back 03/11/24.

I am being intentional as to which bonuses that I participate my resources (time and money) in.  I am choosy about which deals that I do and my favorite deals to do are the Money Maker deals, not so much freebies deals unless it's something my family wants or needs.

It's not a bad thing to not be offered an Ibotta bonus, it gives us time to rest and re-cooperate.  If you don't a bonus...enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags

  I forgot to post the $0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags (Exp. 12/31/24) that I found at Smart & Final, over the weekend.

Popular Posts