Brand Club Updates

 


Last night, I went into the Brand Club app to do my three surveys and within a couple of swipes through the surveys, I noticed that they had added a $0.65 survey to my rooster of surveys that I could do but the $0.65 surveys and $0.55 surveys now have 10 questions.  I only clicked on two $0.55 surveys and both had 10 questions, whereas, previous to Monday, there were only six questions for the $0.55 surveys which you could zoom through in less than a minute.  The new ten survey question format is set up differently but honestly, I think you can get through it fairly quickly. 

Again, you can answer any survey question before you but I recommend that you always do the high value questions first and then the others. I was extremely tired and sleepy, last night but as you can see I did do one $0.65 and two $0.55 surveys so that's like $1.75 in surveys.


We have ten days left in the month and I've accumulated $34.82 and as you see in the picture, I can request to cash out.


This morning, I noticed that there is now a $0.60 survey and it could've been there last night but I was just too tired to scroll through all the surveys.




My referral code Link but obviously, you do not have to use my code to download the app.

3 comments:

  1. My referral link is now 5 dollars today it once was 12 then 8 then 7 now 5. I'm loving the new brand club I always cash out when I hit ten dollars because just like they change the originial set up this too could change. Knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, the new Brand Club is so much easier since we don't have to write our thoughts about a particular Brand. It's easy money.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you! Thank you☆☆

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts