Money Matters


 

Happy April 1st to everyone!!! Request your funds or gift cards from the rebate apps!πŸ™‚

Since Albertsons us only a 10 day notification that they were updating their Rewards points, I cashed out all of my points, over the weekend. Each and every time, corporations update their loyalty program it's never to benefit the customer.

I was over the moon happy to do the FREE Blue Buffalo Dog Treats deal because my brother's dogs have been his saving grace as he continues to mourn the loss of his son, his only child.  Instead of getting one FREE bag of dog treats, I was able to get two FREE bags because of the BOGO FREE Sale. Within an hour from me returning home with the doggie treats my brother had called to me to say he was on his way to San Diego...with the dogs!🀣

My brother's visit gave me an opportunity to talk about my favor subjects - saving money - as he asked about my love of saving.

Bottom line is that saving money creates wealth, security and a safety net.  

My brother had mentioned that he saw I had Rockstar Energy Drinks in the refrigerator and of course, the drinks are from the Buy 2 Rockstar Drinks get back $5 Rebate that we can do every other week until December 31, 2024. I got him signed up for the FREE+MM Rockstar Drinks (if he buys them at Dollar Tree, Walmart or Target) and he'll save $95, this year, if he buys 2 drinks every other week.

I was able to find one lonely King Oscar Canned Salmon between the heavy rain downpours, on Saturday, between my two nearest Vons stores and as luck would have it, we have a $1 King Oscar Canned Salmon Ibotta offer making the freebie a $1 Money Maker!!!!!! Yes, I had my brother pack up the King Oscar for his drive back to Sacramento!

If you save $95 while still continuing your lifestyle of drinking the Rockstar Drinks, you've in essence have created $95 wealth...because remember that without the rebate, you'd be spending that the $95 over the next 9 months.

One of the things that I've came to realize, in March but it's was really been over the last couple of years is to "protect my energy" and what I mean by that is don't let people use you without an even exchange. We've all had a friend that will call and talk about their problems for an hour but the moment you want to talk about your life, they suddenly have to get off the phone.  What about the friend that calls fishing for information? The friend that only wants to gossip? These people are draining you of your energy and they are blocking you from your purpose.

I received $3.24 from the Antiperspirant settlement, $143.60 from Ibotta, $49 from Shopmium, $3 Alexa, $25 Target gc & $25 Amazon gc from Swagbucks, $25 Target gc from Mypoints and $10 Amazon gc from Shopkick.

Below are my favorite deals from the month of March:

FREE Blue Buffalo Dog Treats
$3.59 MM Garnier Hair Care
$2.02 MM Sensodyne Pronamel mouth wash 
FREE Axe Body Wash & Deodorant
FREE Rockstar Focus Energy Drink and FREE Cheetos Crunchy Buffalo 
$5 off $5 digital coupon at Albertsons
$3 MM Like Air Puffcorn
FREE Best Foods Mayo 
$1 MM King Oscar Salmon 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I'm truly sorry for your brother and your families loss. My condolences

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mel. My nephew's passing has been tough on us all and we are just taking each day one day at a time.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE or Cheap Chips Ahoy! Cookies!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸƒπŸ½‍♂️πŸ”₯

  This is a run deal because stock of the cookies on the shelf will be an issue especially when it gets out that the cookies are FREE or $0....

Popular Posts