10 Most HATED Perfumes According To Survey

 

This was a recommended video to watch on YouTube by Anna Bey and I'd never heard of her until the recommendation. Although, Anna liked Chanel No5, it is on my list of hated old lady perfumes, in fact, I gave my Chanel No5 away to a coworker. She hated Britney Spears perfume and I liked it.  You can use UBlock Origin (google it) to watch YouTube videos without the commercials.  

To save myself time and money, I always do a search of fragrance reviews for any perfume or cologne I am interested in buying, on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smart & Final: Calif Pizza Kitchen or DiGiorno Pizza

  Smart & Final are offering the California Pizza Kitchen 12.9-15.5 oz or DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza 16.9-29.3 oz for only $2.99 each, ...

Popular Posts