Walmart: FREE + MM Dove Body Wash



Savannah over at savingwithsav on Instagram, posted a Walmart Money Maker and she says the following:


FREE + $3.06 MONEY MAKER NEW DOVE BODY WASH - ‼️

TO USE ALEXA & SHOPMIUM AT SAME TIME‼️: I do this successfully by buying 2 different scents. I use Alexa & Shopmium because you have to scan which product you are redeeming rebate for! Use one scent on shopmium and one on Alexa. If you are not comfortable using both apps, always do what works for YOU! 

- The swagbucks amount back seems to vary! I have $7 back, yours may be less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts