This is kinda amazing

 


Although, I activated the $3 Hearth & Fire Pizza RCB offer on Friday but it wasn't showing any participating products associated with the offer.  To my surprise, I did $6 credit for the pizza purchase!


Also, I just realize while writing this post that I had forgotten to submit my receipt to Swagbucks for the $6/2 Hearth & Fire Pizza offer and I hurriedly submitted my receipt and I got credited instantly!

Below is a re-post of the pizza deal at Ralphs/Kroger:

Hearth & Fire Pizza $15.99 on BOGO FREE x 2 = $15.99 - $6/2 Swagbucks/Mypoints - (2) $3 RCB = $3.99 or $1.98 ea (Thanks, Denise & Jean!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts