Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!

I used my $1 Produce, $1 Yogurt and $1 O Organic without a problem but I forgot about the $1 Bakery.

You can grab the Guinness Draught Stout Beer for FREE+MM at Vons or Albertsons for Sunday. 

If you shop at Walmart for meats, seafood or produce, you may want to submit for the Walmart Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Online Claim Form.  Of course, I've bought produce at Walmart but as far as settlements are concerned, I'd rather be paid for the high value meats.  This is the second lawsuit that it's been alleged that Walmart was basically price fixing.

Easter is a couple weeks away and we should be seeing some candy deals very soon.

There will not be a coupon insert in the Sunday newspapers and maybe it's because it's St. Patrick's Day on Sunday. It’s Saturday enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is why People can't live on $20 per Hour

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Freddie Smith (@fmsmith319) Just owning a car - the car payment, mainten...

Popular Posts