I love the clean with me videos

 

One of things that I love about couponing is our ability to get cleaning products for free or nearly free.  I grew up with a Clean Freak which was my dad and stuff like adding bleach to dish water, cleaning off countertops and washing your floors is second nature to our family. There is cleaning that I do on autopilot even before the pandemic hit like cleaning the door knobs and the doors, cleaning the light switches and the light plate, cleaning the sink knobs.  

My dad kept us busy so we didn't drive my mom crazy!🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts