Don't do deals you don't feel comfortable doing

 


First of all most content creators are nice and they are sharing what they know at the time that they are putting out the information and they are not guaranteeing that you will have the same results.

As Deal Seekers and Couponers, posted deals can change without a moment's notice. I, personally, have ran to the store and bought a hot item and by the time, I got to my car, the offer has disappeared.  This is when you have to be an adult and go to Customer Service and say "I want to do a return and here's my receipt."

I always looks at the comments because there is always a plethora of information in the comments of a post, a video, a Slick Deals thread.

The conversation pictured above is someone saying "Not scanning for me and scared to not get@money back."

If you are scared to do a deal...DO NOT DO THE DEAL.

The subscriber doesn't want to take any responsibility for her actions, she wants someone to blame when things don't go her way.  We have free will. We don't do deals we don't feel comfortable doing.  I make the decision what deals I do and don't do. 

There aren't any guarantees and if you feel scared to do a deal then don't do the deal. Sit the deal out.  

Honestly, if this person was on my Instagram page, I'd block her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts