Vons/Albertsons: How to find your Digital Receipt!

 


A reader, Trish, left the following comment on a post:

Oh....did you know you can access your receipts when you're looking at the My Rewards section? Comes in handy.

The easiest way to see your digital receipt is on the Vons/Albertsons app by doing the following:

1. Go to app and click on the "Member" profile icon.
2. Click "Wallet".
3. Click "View all receipts".

You can also do this on vons.com or albertsons.com but their system have you jump though some additions hoops like re-signing in when you click on "Wallet" but once you get resigned in, you'll be able to click "View all receipts".

Thanks Trish for the reminder because I had completely forgotten to share the digital receipt feature with readers!

2 comments:

  1. Not certain where to post this....but this is the second week in a row that I didn't get my $1.00 'zips' (:. Instead they're giving me stuff like $3.00/$30.00 dairy or $2.00/25.00 frozen....cumulative for the entire month (obviously NOT as good).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten the $1 zips since the Christmas holidays. However, I have been getting a $2 off $10 Produce but I hadn't thought that it was supposed to be a replacement for the $1 off zips...but maybe, it is. I'll write a post, later, this evening, to see if anyone is still getting the $1 zips!

      Delete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts