{UPDATE} The Brew Dr. Sipjoy Refresher in the Orange Flavor

 



UPDATE: Fetch has updated my account with the correct amount!!!!!!

I had to go across town to Clairmont Mesa Sprouts (off Genesee) to find the Brew Dr. Sipjoy Refresher and the Aura Bora Ginger Meyer Lemon Sparkling Water as my nearest and second nearest Sprouts does not carry either drinks.  HOWEVER, right down the street from Sprouts is a TJ Maxx (but I was disappointed to see that the Big Lots had closed their doors at the TJ Maxx shopping center).

Anyways, I purchased two of the Brew Dr. Sipjoy Refresher in the Orange Flavor at Sprouts and submitted my receipt to Fetch for my 5,000 points and unfortunately, the Fetch AI software didn't recognize the items on the receipt.

I proceeded to click "Correct receipt" and I scanned the bar code and I swear that the software only described the drinks as "Orange".  

Just a heads up.


2 comments:

  1. I mentioned that when I purchased them at Sprouts. I had to fix my receipt, and it just showed the flavors as the name of the product.

    ReplyDelete

This is why People can't live on $20 per Hour

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Freddie Smith (@fmsmith319) Just owning a car - the car payment, mainten...

Popular Posts