Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!

Last night, I made my regular spaghetti with ground turkey and Mr. Man raved about how good the meal was to eat. I think on cooler, damp, overcast days, we are looking for comfort foods that our parents made for us growing up. I don't make my spaghetti the way my mom did but this family favorite still reminds of my childhood. I typically only make a spaghetti dinner during the cooler months because some how a spaghetti dinner in the middle July, when weather is unbearably hot does not hit the same when served in cooler temps!

Thank goodness, I was able to finish my $3/8 Weekend Warrior Ibotta Bonus on Friday because of the Sprouts deals - FREE Aura Boro Lemon Ginger Drink and FREE + $2 MM eat meati Cutlets or Steaks because suddenly I had a $0.20 any Receipt Ibotta and $0.10 any Brand Plant Based Meat offers and it basically meant that I could knock out 4 out of 8 rebates in a quick swoop!

Any time there is a $2.30 Febreze Small Spaces Ibotta  offer, I am going to pick it up because we love them. However, in looking at the numbers, I see that when we previously bought the Febreze Small Spaces, we used to grab it for $0.94 so under a dollar after rebate but of course since we are in the year 2024, the price of the product is now $3.42 or $1.12 after the $2.30 rebate.

I have been wanting to get the Taco Bell Seasoning Packets but I've waiting for the right deal so being able to get the Taco Bell Seasonings for $0.34 each is a great inexpensive way to enjoy tacos at home but now, I may need to wait until I can pick up the Taco Bell Taco Sauce on the cheap!🤣 Also, my dilemma is should I use ground turkey or ground beef?  

For some reason that I cannot explain, Swagbucks, has gone back to disappearing offers after activating them.  Also, what's is going on with MyPoints with the software asking me to do for a phone number verification when I clicked the Submit a Receipt button?

I wouldn't have had to submit to MyPoints if the offers weren't disappearing on Swagbucks after I'd activated them! Thankfully, I was smart enough to activate the offers on both platforms and so when they disappeared on SB, I was able to roll right over to MP.

I also grabbed a couple more of the Lean Cuisine Comfort Foods chicken enchiladas for $0.94 after rebates. The chicken enchiladas and Lean Cuisine Comfort Foods lasagna are well worth the now $0.74 price!

Of course, I also grabbed more of the Reese's Caramel Peanut Butter Cups for $0.39 at Vons.

It looks like the weather in most of California is going to be gorgeous and in the mid-60's for next weekend's Super Bowl.   If you are having a little or big Super Bowl Watch Party, the best place to get cheap potato chips is at the Vons or cheap Siete chips at the Ralphs.

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


4 comments:

  1. I am only using MyPoints now because I have been having problems with Swagbucks offers disappearing also. My problems started a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have MyPoints. I'd like to use a referral code if offered when/if I sign up. Also thank you for the post about Kroger Rewards. I got 1000 fuel points from my 'totally unknown' rewards that I had sitting there. Thank You!!!!!!! P.S. My son also got a heads up and had 500. Goodness, appreciated so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my MyPoints referral code if you want to sign up.

      https://www.mypoints.com?rb=22894323

      Delete
    2. You're welcome in regards to the Kroger Rewards. I quickly had to buy something to get the 3000 fuel points added to my account.

      Delete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts