Albertsons Automatic Rewards Toggle Switch - Zip 89119

 


I saw on Slick Deals a post by PonyCal about a new Albertsons Automatic Rewards Toggle Switch (Zip 89119) and I believe that this is Albertsons response to complaints about some Albertsons affiliate stores, the cashiers can see that a customer has Rewards and they will ask the customer "Do you want to use the rewards? We can save you $10." Except it's not the customer is not the owner of the account, it's their sister, cousin, daughter, friend using their phone number and they are wiping out all of their rewards points.



The toggle option does not show up for me on the Vons or Albertsons with my local San Diego zip codes but since the person mentions, Las Vegas, I changed the zip to 89119 and I can clearly see a toggle when I clicked Rewards in my JUST4U account.

Again, I could not see the toggle using my San Diego zip codes, therefore, I believe their programming folks are doing a Beta Test to stop the hemorrhaging from all the complaints from people about their stolen rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday Drops feat. THE BELL® Test Kitchen

  Can I say that Taco Bell is probably one of the only companies that is using their social media and app properly!  Most companies do a one...

Popular Posts