Walmart+ for a year & get $50 Walmart Cash

 


This offer popped on me, this morning, when I opened the Walmart app!

*Not available to current or trial members, or with enrollment in W+ Assist. Offer ends 1/31/24; subject to change. Walmart Cash awarded one time only with enrollment in W+ annual membership & subject to Terms.

By signing up, you agree you'll be charged $98/year plus applicable taxes starting today and auto-renewing on a recurring basis on  Jan 29, 2025. If we can't charge your selected payment method we may charge another method on file. You can cancel any time here: Account > Walmart+, then select the gear icon . Cancel before the auto-renew date to avoid charges. No refunds.See full terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts