They tried it🤣





I submitted my receipt for the KY Warming Liquid 1oz and the app found the only product on the receipt which was the KY. Two hours later when I went to check the status, there was a message that said "Nothing Found on the Receipt." I clicked on the receipt icon and there it is plain as day in the receipt description "KY Warming 1oz" and the bar code. I clicked the "Contact Customer Support" and I requested that they credit me the $3 KY offer as I had met the requirements of the offer and the only exclusion on the offer is "KY JELLY PERSONAL LUBRICANT 2 OZ".

They were kind enough to credit me the $3.😀




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts