Sizzler is back?🥩

 


I had no clue that the Sizzler Famly Steakhouse is making a comeback!!!!!

I was on Instagram when the ad pictured above showed up on my timeline.  I clicked on the ad and there is a Sizzler on 4445 Imperial Ave, San Diego, CA 92113!  Sizzler used to be one of those places that you could go to for an inexpensive lunch or dinner but according to Wikipedia, the company had filed for bankruptcy protection in 1996 and then a private equity group bought the company in 2008 and the restaurants kind of disappeared from San Diego.

I am glad that the restaurant is making a comeback and I cannot wait to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. I heard Pioneer Chicken is making a comeback too. 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday Drops feat. THE BELL® Test Kitchen

  Can I say that Taco Bell is probably one of the only companies that is using their social media and app properly!  Most companies do a one...

Popular Posts