Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!!

This has been a good week of having to reach out companies about not getting what you are owed in a civil manner.  I had to reach out to Swagbucks about the Finish Ultimate because I went into Pending Jail and then they came back with a decline. I just asked a simple question, "Why was my receipt declined?" They came back instead and gave me the 300 points.

My receipt wasn't rejected for the Culture Pop rebate but we hadn't received our expected payment within the 24-72 hour window that they had told us.  Even before I had written the Did you get paid for the Culture Soda Rebate, I had already sent an inquiry regarding the status of the payment!

It never hurts to ask for status or question the legitimacy of something.🤣

They cannot take away your birthday for asking a question.

I did not get a $5 Weekend Warrior which is nice.

There will not be a coupon insert in the Sunday newspapers and I have no clue as to why there isn't going to be a coupon insert. It’s Saturday enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is why People can't live on $20 per Hour

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Freddie Smith (@fmsmith319) Just owning a car - the car payment, mainten...

Popular Posts