Did you get paid for the Culture Pop Soda Rebate?



Last Friday, I posted the FREE Culture Pop Soda Rebate and I grabbed the soda at Ralphs and submitted my receipt a little after 1 p.m. on Friday, January 12th. I did receive an immediate confirmation saying " Thank you for participating in Culture Pop's redemption program. Payment will be in your Venmo account within 24-72 hours." 

I assume that the 72 hours is during the regular work week of Monday through Friday excluding holidays but we know that Monday was a federal holiday in which banks and most financial institutions were closed.  

With all that being said, Aisle is not considered a bank nor a financial institution.  

This is not a good look that once again one these third-party entities haven't paid us for the redeeming a rebate and honestly, I would be hesitant to participate in another Aisle offer as I would taking all of the risk.

According to the Aisle's Terms and Conditions:

Aisle reserves the right to modify, pause or terminate any brand campaign or offer at any time. Aisle further reserves the right to revoke your participation in any brand campaign or offer at Aisle’s discretion for any reason or no reason whatsoever.

This is the reason why we don't want to leave money sitting with the rebate apps since most of them are not public companies and they are being ran by these venture capitalist groups.

I am going to speak it into existence that I will receive the $1.50 into my Venmo account within the next 48 hours.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't been paid yet but today I received a text from Aisle regarding that. "Hi there, We are so sorry for the delay. We are currently working on getting your payment out to you ASAP! Thanks so much for your patience."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thanks for the update! It's so sad that they're struggling to get customers paid.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been paid for about 4 different offers stemming from last week (Thursday) even though it says I will be paid in 48 hrs. I'm starting to worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What app haven't paid you from last Thursday?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts