Veronica in Pre-Customer Service 🤣🤣🤣


Veronica play no games! She is the employee that you will not cuss out!  As Couponers, please be nice to the employees even if they are not so nice.  We always get the bag because we have higher purpose then grabbing just a box Cheerios.  If an employee gives you a hard time about using a coupon or price matching just tell them "Thank you very much for your service." and just leave the stuff and move onto the next deal.  

What I've found is when a deal doesn't work out for me for whatever reason. I always get like unexpected money from a different source. For example, let's say I was supposed to get 4 cans of green beans for $0.20 and I couldn't do the deal because the store had a policy of only letting me buy 3 green beans which meant I couldn't do the deal.  The money for the full price of the green beans just appears in my PayPal, Venmo, in my mailbox, I find $20 on the ground, the money just comes.  

The thing is you have be able to let go and move on so that the money can come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smart & Final: Calif Pizza Kitchen or DiGiorno Pizza

  Smart & Final are offering the California Pizza Kitchen 12.9-15.5 oz or DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza 16.9-29.3 oz for only $2.99 each, ...

Popular Posts