Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!!

It's our first Saturday in 2024 and I am feeling very good!  In San Diego, this will be the warmest day for the next 10 days which is actually kinda good especially if you walk for exercise because cooler weather is your friend, if you walk at least 30 minutes!  Someone, who is not a regular walker for exercise 30 minutes is a lot and it depends on the terrain that the person is walking on during those 30 minutes.  When I go walking, it can mean that I am walking by the water at the marina downtown or by water at the manmade lake at Point Loma, I think it's called Bay Park or whatever it's called or I could be over at Pac Beach.  My point is do not limit yourself to doing what you have always done before.  Always remember that good health is wealth.

I don't know what has happened to the professionalism of beautician.  This year, I've decided to change stylist and this will be my second change since the the lift the COVID lockdown.  The lady that I was using most of last year, she was on the phone conducting personal business always, late to appointments without offering me a discount for her lateness and I thought her prices were too high.  I am going to save my money until I can fine the right beautician.

We did do our own hair for like a year and half during the pandemic lockdowns and my hair grew like a weed!🤣

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts