{UPDATE} Yes, Merryfield has Stopped offering $5 Gift Cards🧐

 


UPDATE: I have reached out to Merryfield asking if they had eliminated the $5 gift card for redemption and I received the following response:

Thank you so much for reaching out to Merryfield! We're grateful for your email and for giving us the opportunity to share that the minimum requirement to redeem a gift card has been updated. We understand how gift cards can make a difference and we absolutely hear your concern. Please know that it's always our goal to support our loyal app users while balancing the evolution of Merryfield.
 
Merryfield is a young start-up company and we're currently working to adapt our structure so we can continue to positively impact our community of app users while making it easier to shop better-for-you brands. We never like to disappoint our loyal community, and we truly apologize for any inconvenience this change in gift card structure might cause you. Our core vision has always been to help people make healthier choices by rewarding them and giving back.
 
We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to voice your concern! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

They have not update the app nor their FAQ's stating that customers now need to accumulate 10,000 points to redeem a $10 gift card. In my opinion, at a minimum, they should have announced the change on their socials instead people find out by one person at a time.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same because I thoroughly checked and can't seem to redeem for 5 dollars. I didn't receive any notifications or emails either from Merrifield letting me know they had made changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, I've updated my post...because they've confirmed that they aren't offering the $5 gift cards.

      Delete
  2. https://nodryjanuary.com/?fbclid=PAAaYMotadmDv5vkdIH4Le4lJwS85G5WWQ8ripm4A_GElJ1ecs8Zte9LtXiRs_aem_AXmkpYPzyvSGEcC4ZpRUT6SbJ9MaaANrcGvJBIoIPrVSYO-U7SZ1e1Z_d4jHANuoQkYbWPn56mQ-orm-j0a8jOSP


    $5gc when you spend $15 or more on the following water products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, TheCouponer! I posted the rebate a couple of weeks ago and it's under the "Rebate" category.

      Delete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts