Buy a Glucerna Pack & Get Paid $15 Back Rebate

 


A reader, Tammy, says the following:

Also noteworthy: Glucerna rebate https://glucernarebate.com/ there is also a $3IB making it a $3MM. There was a $4Q from last Sunday's insert too I also picked up 2 diet Dr. Pepper for $3.92 and got back 350SB. I think there are more points on MyPoints

$4 off Glucerna product, limit 2, SS 01/07
Try delicious Glucerna® on us! Buy one participating 4- or 6-pack Glucerna product and get a rebate for the purchase price via PayPal, Venmo, or a Prepaid Card, up to $15. Glucerna is scientifically designed to help people with diabetes or prediabetes manage their blood sugar. And through March 15,* they’re especially easy to sample for yourself!


Yesterday, when I checked, the $3 Ibotta offer was no longer available.

This is a wonderful deal especially if you have a mother, grandmother, aunt, uncle, grandfather, etc. who needs the nutritional drinks for the calories to stay alive but these drinks are very pricey.  If you have a family member or a neighbor that needs it, grab this deal for them!

Thanks, Tammy!

1 comment:

  1. Super fast payout and I was paid the full $12.84 (no deduction for use of coupon in SS) so $7MM for me!

    ReplyDelete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts