Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!

Oh my goodness, we got such an amazing deal on the Jack Link Jerky, as well as, Keebler, Stove Top and Betty Crocker Cake Mixes at Ralphs especially with Cash Back offers!

A funny thing happened to me on my way to check out the $0.99 Kevita Kombucha at the $0.99 Store, as soon as I got into my car and I drove a quarter of a mile to merge onto the freeway, my tire warning light popped on the dashboard saying that all my tires needed to be looked at. Of course, I got highly agitated because I never got those kinds of warning when I was driving my BMW but now I'm driving the Honda and I getting this crazy on all tires so I made the decision to get off of the freeway immediately and go to mechanic so that he could check out the warning light but I had to wait a good hour...and eighty-five dollars later and a sensor adjustment later, I was finally on my way to the $0.99 Store where they had no $0.99 Kevita!🤣

There will not be coupon inserts in the newspapers so that you have time to spend with family and friends during this special time of the year and as we all know...we are very busy🤣.

Y'all be safe out there because everyone's nerves are frayed today.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Nutpod Creamer (Select Flavors) Rebate

  FREE Nutpod 25.4oz Cookie Butter, Sweet Crème or Vanilla Caramel Creamer Rebate Store Locator I saw this offer on savingwithsav's page...

Popular Posts