Plotting and Planning

 



GOOD MORNING!!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!!

You know, sometimes, I try to do couponing between running errands and most times it just doesn't work out for me!  On Friday, my son pops up and asks if I can go with him to pick up a gift for his uncle for Christmas and we should be in and he out.  

I drop him off back at the condo and proceed to do what I had originally planned to do which included the Colgate Max Fresh deal and a variation of the soda deal at Ralphs and picking up my cheap meat using the Kroger Points Rewards Plus

What I found out, yesterday, is although I had a $10 and a $3 Meat coupon on my account, only the $10 applied and it's the offer that I had clipped earlier in the week.  Keep in mind that I had purchased like a $14 meat item so to get for $4 was ahhhhmmmmaazzzzinnnngggg to me so I me not mad that the $3 did not come off but I wanted to give you a heads up!

I did buy the FREE Perfect Bar Layers Crispy Peanut Butter & Berry and I submitted my receipt to Ibotta and I got the $1.50 credit almost immediately!

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Americans can order free COVID-19 tests beginning this month

Americans can order free COVID-19 tests beginning this month https://t.co/RL6iAzEWOu — The Associated Press (@AP) September 22, 2024   Ke...

Popular Posts