Kroger Points Rewards Plus - Part 2

 


I wanted to do this as a separate post because it is absolutely imperative that you keep checking the Kroger Points Rewards Plus page every hour, every two hours if you are looking for something that your really, really want because the offers come and go quickly because people are literally stalking the website day and night. 

I wished that I had of grabbed the FREE Smuckers jelly or preserves because that's a bargain, I don't know why I even hesitated because we all know how expensive jelly is to buy!!


Last week, when I used my FREE Simply Fruit Juice coupon from Ralphs, I submitted my receipt to Ibotta and they were kind enough to give me a $0.75 credit me for $0.75 Simply Juice offer, therefore, I believe it would be the FREE Haagen Dazs is 2,000 points offer.  You'd get back $1.50 from Ibotta and $1.80 from Shopkick.

I can tell you with the meat and produce coupons, it will come all at once or a little bit at a time depending what's in your transaction...the money can be spread across transactions until it's gone....at least, that's been my experience.  

It's my understanding NOW that if you redeem in December you have to use up the money in December, whereas, before "I think" you could the carry the money over until you used it up. Feel free to correct me on that statement I wasn't tracking it...but I received an email recently telling me that we now must use of up the money in the month that we redeem the reward or forfeit the reward.

If anyone else wants to add any information, please leave a comment below! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pavilions: FREE Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats

  I almost forgot to post Growly's comment:: I got a free "One Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats" coupon as well, whi...

Popular Posts