I've already gotten paid for the sodas

 


Surprisingly, the rebate apps moved quickly to pay us for the sodas so if anyone was kind of on the fence because sometimes apps are slow to pay for whatever reason, they are paying us with lightening speed.  I got distracted and I didn't submit my receipt until several hours after purchase and I'm very happy to be reimbursed so quickly!

Just a reminder - if the soda are going to your sister, in-law's, cousin, friend's house, you need the bar code to scan for Shopmium.   Do the following:

1. Take a picture of the bar code for each product.

2. Take picture of the product.

3.  Email the pictures to yourself.

4. When you submit your receipt to Shopmium, you'll scan the bar codes from email!

Obviously, if you only buy one flavor of soda then you'll only need to take one picture of the bar code and the soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts