Money Matters

 


HAPPY NOVEMBER 1ST!!!  Request your funds from the rebate apps because we are going to be busy doing deals in November!!!!!  I suspect that once again, Ibotta will be offering Thanksgiving Freebies, as they have done in the past.

One of the things that I love about being a Couponer/Deal Seeker is finding deals that fit into our lifestyle of not only saving money but we are able buy gifts that are appropriate for our friends and loved ones! When I came across the $50 Regal Cinema gift card for only $40, I was over the moon happy because my brother, who had his birthday on October 20th, is a big movie head (and the movies could take his mind off the death of his son), the gift card was perfect for him.  

We must be thoughtful as to how we spend money and the reason behind why we are spending the money. I want my son to know that he can make a $0.92 Turkey Sandwich at home instead of going to a restaurant and spending $10 for their Turkey Sandwich.

There has been lots of drama with the rebate apps especially with the registers updates at Walmart, Vons and Albertsons and I have been to submitting Trouble Tickets to Ibotta, Shopkick and Fetch Rewards.

I have received $159.32 from Ibotta (we were busy), $75 in Amazon gift cards from Shopkicks, $30.75 in PayPal from Ralphs Cash Back and $25 Target gift card from Fetch.

Again, we are going to be busy in the month of November so be ready by ensuring you have gas in your car and you are ready to go when you hear about a hot deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts